AVISION SALES GROUP COMMUNITY HEALTH PROGRAM
There is currently no vaccine to prevent Covid-19 virus. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus. However, as a reminder, the following are the CDC recommendations for everyday preventive actions to avoid the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
In these uncertain times, Avision Sales Group’s core values of perseverance and teamwork has never been more important. We want to assure you Avision is committed to being there for each of you. We recognize that things are rapidly changing. Please know one thing, we will do our best to be there for those that need us, when they need us, as long as we can.
To maintain the health and welfare of our employees, starting Monday, 3/16/20, until further notice:
- Avision Office staff will work from home. We operate in multiple, geographically diverse offices and have trained and encouraged our staff to work from home in the case of an emergency sickness. Taking this approach has allowed us to test communication challenges and address connectivity so our team members can perform their roles and functions remotely.
- Field Sales will continue to drive sales with efforts from home offices. Only essential person to person sales calls will be made in efforts to assist the ongoing crises. We have also taken steps to make sure our service partners have the appropriate business plans in place to ensure continued operations, just as we have.
- We have implemented travel restrictions and are currently only allowing critical travel for our team members. Company related air/train travel will be suspended at this time.
As circumstances continue to change, the Avision team is prepared to alter our procedures and planning. Our goal is, and will continue to be, to provide a safe environment for all of our employees and the communities in which we live.
Thank you for your business and your partnership as we work together during this challenging period.
Share this Article
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates, news, industry trends and more.